park ONLY in the Alma Entrance parking lot.
DO NOT drive on any of the
other roads - they are private property.
Because wildlife is affected up to
200 feet on either side of a trail used by humans, we ask you to
- Enjoy the natural setting
- Be conscious of others’ enjoyment
- Carry out what you carry in (no littering)
- Access by foot traffic only (no bicycles or motorized vehicles),
except strollers or wheelchairs
- Restrain from activities that would trample vegetation
- Do not harm or harass wildlife
- No pets (leashed
- No smoking or open fires
- No unauthorized persons during nighttime hours
- No conduct that causes injury, harm, danger or damage to
any person or the property
- No unauthorized possession or use of weapons of any kind
- No unauthorized trapping or hunting
- No unauthorized changes made to the natural landscape
(including removal or placement of any animal, plant, insect,
chemical or object)
- Members may enter through the Alma gate any time between dawn and dusk.
If you unlock the
gate, you are responsible for locking it behind you when you
enter or leave.
Do NOT leave the gate open and unlocked while you are on the
Thanks for your Membership and enjoy your stay